Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bad Back!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

So I get up today as normal and feel a twinge in my lower back. Think nothing of it, and off I go... As the day progressed it got worse (luckily the pain is when sitting or bending rather than standing) I used to suffer with bad backs when I worked behind a desk! I was in agony getting out the van every time :angry:

They used to say rest a bad back but now they say keep going lol /emoticons/sad.png

I know the feeling. I fell of a roof in 2006 and crushed a lot of important bits in my back! Since then I have spent thousands. All methods have only eased the pain, then it comes back. Some times the pain has been so bad, I have had to take several days off work.

You name it, I have paid for it to try and fix the problem.

Anyway, one day last year I had a really bad episode. So much so I was close to tears. I went down the doctors to basically get some pills as I couldn't even sleep. He recommended I buy this book.

I took the pills and thought nothing of it. About a month later the pain comes round again, this time even worse. Bing light bulb moment, buy that book.

So i went on amazon and bought the book. Its called "Treat your own back" By robin McKenzie.

The pain went after a few days and the book arrived. I read the book and did the "extreme but safe exercises" Anyways this was LAST YEAR IN AUGUST. Since then I do the exercises and put into practice the tips. The best bit is, sometimes i do get a twinge. No Matter where i am, I will do the emergency exercises! And within an hour, the pain goes.

After buying the book for £12 i have not spent a single penny on treatment AND not had a day off work from pain.

The pain you are describing sounds the same as mine. This book only really treats lower back pain.

Just read the reviews, it is not BS. It changed my life.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Treat-Your-Own-Back-Edition/dp/0958269289/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360965556&sr=8-2

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back