Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

100% Pure Bottled Drinking Water My Assets :-/

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Greener

Ive just brought a "Posh" LOL /emoticons/biggrin.png coffee machine and the manufacture recommends using bottled water to limit the lime scale build up ect, so I thought why not I only drink a couple of cups a day so I decided I'll go right against my principals and for the first time in my life purchased a bottle of 100% Pure Drinking Water, and I quote "Pennine Vale Still water, refreshingly PURE water from Yorkshire, Its 100% pure,with a crisp,refreshing taste" LoL.

So Me being the anal person I pride myself in being I thought Id pop out the old TDS meter and give it a tester!!!!! Now my tap water runs out at roughly 280ppm,so surely paying for bottled water must offer a much lower ppm and healthier option....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................324 ppm[crazy]:BS::turd::turd::turd:

So is the
100% pure that i produce safe to drink?????????????

its the right type of pure water for your body

more minerals and less carbon and sediment etc :) pure drinking water is different to wfp pure water

what we use is more a pure liquid thena water as we are stripping eveything out of it that makes it water

its the right type of pure water for your body
more minerals and less carbon and sediment etc /emoticons/smile.png pure drinking water is different to wfp pure water

what we use is more a pure liquid thena water as we are stripping eveything out of it that makes it water
Cheers @peter rogers and there i was thinking it was all a big conspiracy LOL /emoticons/biggrin.png

Usually you can drink RO water but not DI water... RO water is good for tea and coffee apparantly!

You can drink purified water. Well it could depend on the type of resin for DI. But reverse osmosis is definately ok, its what is used to purify water anyway when its unsafe to drink. Minerals are a bonus, they don't make it safe to drink and they are a tiny insignificant amount anyway. Some chemicals on the water are bad for you, so you can't win. I would rather not drink tap water personally. Carbon filters are good for you to use, many of us have them under out sinks or in our fridges. Not all particles are removed through filtering, depends on the size of your filter. Ppm isn't the be all and end all. Likewise you can't guarantee its virus free, that's the main risk, but freshly filtered tap water would be fine as long as you haven't got old mucky filters. Ask the resin dealers about the resin, else just collect some water after the ro. For those who say the low ppm is bad for you, rain water is totally fine to drink and is very low at ~10ppm anyway. For the odd cup of coffee tit will be fine. It may even better for you than tap water. Only things to check are if the resin is food grade (has no trace chemicals) and that the water is virus free - you can get a uv light for that. Just my 2cents.

Back