A little treat...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Jake, Oct 13, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Overcast day called for a little treat...

A McDonald's,

Then, as I was parked up, I glanced up from my phone and see a window cleaner van park up next to me,

Lone behold it's boarcity and his lads, obviously I wasn't the only one after a burger,

Nice to see you again boar,

Quick question though, the lad in the front seemed to be intrigued by my van boar? As I drove off (I think you were still in mc'd's) he got out the van and was staring at the rear end of the van? (Que a joke here about rear ends from one of you lot - Tolish or green specifically lol)

Just wondered if you knew why, I thought he might just be reading the sign writing, but wasn't sure...

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

lord knows, hes just come into an inheritance of 65k, praps he wanted to buy you out? ?

3. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Lol,

Has he really? Why's he still window cleaning!!

Wasn't sure, he just seemed curious...

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

other worker was in a right strop in the back of the van. did he get out too? this lord moneybags situation has upset things a tad with the others

hes not brag bragging not all the time id go ape if he did - but lets slip the "holiday of a lifetime" booking/ van purchase altho has no licence etc

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I cant be arsed with a pun about rear ends Jake. :whistle:

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

wots adding to it all is the other worker [who wasnt with me today] has just been fined 1k and strugglin to pay. he was doin the 1st day of community service tday , and many more ahead!

7. Jake

Jake Grand Master

There's bound to be a few issues with that situation then boar...

If he brags, that'll cause huge jelousy with the other lads...

How longs he planning on sticking with you? With all that dough I thought he'd be off?

What did he other lad do to get community service?

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

he knocked out a lads front teeth .

i dunno how long moneyman is planning on staying,hes only been onboard a fortnight !
    hes buying/bought a Connect van , fairly new by the sounds, what he plans to do long term is anybodys guess....

hmmm,i must prepare a false customer bible list to leave conveniently in the van glovebox e.g. mrs jones 123 broadway , ,[very good tipper] blah blah just in case he plans on poaching my round

9. Green Pro Clean Ltd

If I were that lad I would make a down payment on a house and get back to work.

10. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Exactly what I'd do!

Well let us know what he turns out like boar,

The chances are he will blow it, he's probably too young to handle it...

Advertisement