Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shopping list

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Grumpaflump

Okay people....I have the van and the 400 litre tank....what else do I need on my shopping list.....I know I need poles etc but a concise shopping list would be great.....I am totally Googled out......put up your equipment list and help a mad man out......of for some Guinness to ease the pain.......thanks in advance

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

What is ur ppm first off

One pole

One hose reel complete

One pump

Controller

John guest fittings and pipe

Full trad kit

Ladders

Filter kit

Ro

Twin filters

Di vessel

Tds meter

What is ur ppm first off

One pole

One hose reel complete

One pump

Controller

John guest fittings and pipe

Full trad kit

Ladders

Filter kit

Ro

Twin filters

Di vessel

Tds meter
like he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the end

It's really about the stuff needed and how to set it up....been watching YouTube but everyone has different ideas.....Shi I thought if I had a shopping list then I could sort it to my needs

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

My recent transition thread may be of use to you mate:TAPs WFP transition thread.

I was clueless even after a load of help off people. The best thing you can do it just take the plunge. Once it all arrives it will all make a lot more sense. Sometimes you need it in front of you to be able to understand it. And then you just need to pick up the bits you are missing.

Latest Posts

Back