Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

D.i.y trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

L

Liam2302

I am going to make a diy trolley

Here are the items I will be using

All in works out £111.45 (inc delivery)

Is there anything I have missed out or anything to avoid and spend a little bit more on.

Thanks in advance

IMG_0673.PNG

IMG_0674.PNG

IMG_0675.PNG

IMG_0676.PNG

IMG_0677.PNG

IMG_0678.PNG

IMG_0679.PNG

IMG_0681.PNG

I am going to make a diy trolley
Here are the items I will be using

All in works out £111.45 (inc delivery)

Is there anything I have missed out or anything to avoid and spend a little bit more on.

Thanks in advance
Persnally I use a 14ah battery which shoudl fit in your terminal box.

Your pump seems expensive, you should be able to get one for 14-20 of ebay.

Your trolley will do but if you wont to go up curbs and on soft grass get a slightly bigger one with numatic wheels.

You will also probably want a flow controller.

As @francie says above look at some of the options in the search menu.

Edit. Just seen your flow controller. Not used one of those types before so can't comment. I use a 12v flow controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would get a "proper" pwm speed controller for the pump, you can get them dirt cheap on eBay. The inline hose valve thing is horrible to tune perfect and it won't save you any battery life.

Do you have a charger?

I would get a "proper" pwm speed controller for the pump, you can get them dirt cheap on eBay. The inline hose valve thing is horrible to tune perfect and it won't save you any battery life.
Do you have a charger?
would be happy if you could recommend

Just made my own trolley.

I bought a circuit with a on/off switch with a built in adjuster which works well. Not sure what difference it will make.

Also I got a different trolley one with bigger wheels just makes it easier going across gravel ect it's called "the handy" bought it from Tesco for £40

Back