A promotor of the window cleaning industry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark m, Jul 28, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

Most people know what I think of Lee Bumbridge as he let me down last year raising money for charity at the show as he promised to put an advert in his magazine but didn't. Since then I have bitten my lip and let the ***** get on with it but not any more, he has just called me a muppet on You Tube for no reason! He thought he was right but he is wrong. The bloke is a disgrace to the industry you cant compare 2 finished products to a protype which he has done

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

the video in question

3. TolishAPurd

Give us a bit of context mate, wheres the vid of him and what was the argument about? I'm not in the window cleaning scene, and nor do I want to be.

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Not looking to stir it up Mark but are you being a little over sensitive as I do not hear him mention any names in that clip?

5. mark m

mark m Hero

That is my video so you will not her him mention any names on the clip but if you look at the comments you will see that he has called me a muppet

6. mark m

mark m Hero

Lee Burbidge 3 hours ago
    They are all precision tools muppet
    Read more Show less

▼ Remove this comment Report spam or abuse Hide this user's comments on this channel
    [​IMG]
    Mark Munro
    1 hour ago
    +Lee BurbidgeWhy are you calling me a muppet you large tool , The precision squeegee that you used in the video is not the finished product so I fill it is wrong to compare Negative feedback I not good for a company and you should know this being in the industry .
    +Lee BurbidgeWhy are you calling me a muppet you large tool , The precision squeegee that you used in the video is not the finished product so I fill it is wrong to compare Negative feedback I not good for a company and you should know this being in the industry .
    Read more Show less
    · 1 2

▼ Edit Remove this comment
    [​IMG]
    Polzn Bladz
    28 minutes ago
    +Mark Munro Just like you Mark trying to please each company you deal with I am caught in between 2 people I like & respect. Using that word Lee is not nice and it's for everyone to see, would be better if you remove it. What the window cleaning community would really benefit from is for you 2 to patch things up and move on. You 2 could do so much more working and assisting each other. Although Lee you're more a journalist and do slightly different things to Mark, you're both pillars of the window cleaning community with hundred if not thousands of people following around the world as well as all the window cleaning companies that deal with you. I think it's time both of you make an effort with each other and hopefully the divide that's been caused will melt into 1 happier window cleaning community. The same goes for Willie too.
    Read more Show less
    · 2 3

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

What's going on mark m. .you got willie and Bob agreeing on stuff..what is the world coming to:laugh:
    Seriously though lee didn't need to say that

8. mark m

mark m Hero

Cheers Dave :) , I know it is nothing really being called a muppet but from him it winds me up , he thinks he knows everything but the bloke is a ***** :)

9. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

I made this

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I don't know the guy to comment
    I get on well with Bob and some others on the scene but have never spoken to him

Advertisement