Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Finally Remembered A Before Pic Lol

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Donny

Ok , we are doing a roof and guttering and fascia clean for a customer, nice easy bungalow , low pitch roof , so helped Derek get setup and took some photos, low sun so hard too see how dirty roof is but its minging, after shots tomorrow when he finishes it, im off window cleaning in this nice weather lol

View attachment 1863

our wheelie bin setup

View attachment 1864

guttering is blocked and minging , we disconnected downspouts

View attachment 1865

View attachment 1230

View attachment 1231

View attachment 1232

Donny, yor wheely bin setup, you have water hose filling in top , are you feeding your pressure washer from the bottom of wheely bin with connector. this will save you having to feed from the 3metre suction hose in the top of bin. can you share with us numpties how this works and what conections i would need from a plumbers merchants, fittings etc to do a good set up. or have you just got the 3meter suction hose also going into top of bin also

Nice one,
So does Derek get half of that or is he on your payroll?
He is on my payroll Smurf, we swop between the bins , windows , powerwashing etc it stops us getting too bored and i have a hand on high jobs and akward ones etc

Donny, yor wheely bin setup, you have water hose filling in top , are you feeding your pressure washer from the bottom of wheely bin with connector. this will save you having to feed from the 3metre suction hose in the top of bin. can you share with us numpties how this works and what conections i would need from a plumbers merchants, fittings etc to do a good set up. or have you just got the 3meter suction hose also going into top of bin also
I have at top off wheelie bin http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Part-1-brass-1-2-ball-****-valve-high-pressure-and-Plastic-Float-/120993942480?pt=UK_DIY_Materials_Plumbing_MJ&hash=item1c2bcd0bd0

and feeding the pump from the bottom off the wheelie bin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110727075698?var=410034387001&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

connected by some 1" pipe too which ive jubileed a hozelock and just plug into the pump

So YES i feed the pump from the bottom off the wheelie bin, i have an Interpump 15 lpm pump so needs a buffer tank, you will need a fitting on the pump too bleed the air out off , Terry at jetmac systems has them, you can see it in the pic on the pump with a black handle on it too open and close it, hope that helps Johnny

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
headache., untill i see face on. give my brain a project., im not getting my washer untill end of march, got 4 jobs lined up, when i get wheely bin set up sorted, ill be green for go. so no matter what washer id use , youd still need a fitting to bleed air out of pump using this set up.

is it not as easy to just throw 3 metre suction hose into top of bin and close lid. i mean for us just starting out., without adding anything to pump etc.

thanks for your expertise advice as always Donny.

Latest Posts

Back