Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

'Followers'

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I can see who I 'follow' (stalk) but can't see if anyone follows me. You could see it on the old site.

I follow 2 people. Who do you follow?

yeh i of course followed the papa but then i thought whats the point as i go through the new posts every day anyway and so i can see who is posting what....i wanted to follow shazzy but it sounded dodgy ......:love:

Speaking of the other halfs......my mrs often has a nosy on here to see whats going on. I keep telling her there aint no ladies on here apart from lady shaz. Maybe it was those dodgy dating site adverts that kept popping up that made her suspicious.

Speaking of the other halfs......my mrs often has a nosy on here to see whats going on. I keep telling her there aint no ladies on here apart from lady shaz. Maybe it was those dodgy dating site adverts that kept popping up that made her suspicious.
hello mrs taytay....i hear your beef pie is very nice.....yes me had trouble with matchmaker popping up and the other half saying who is that..if she only knew the truth...i mean the internet is for..... windowcleaneringforums.co.uk....honest:devil:

I agree cnc. The internet is for nothing else at all! Lol. must admit though.....the lady in the dating site advert did look very tasty. Maybe she is a secret windowcleaner!

bloomin tuffers ..guess who i be dreamin of tonight now....no, no, no ....its not you....just dont tell the wife....well she can have jason.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back