Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mercedes Vito

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I'm having second thoughts about getting a VW Caddy. The reason being, I don't think they are long enough to fit poles in. I might be wrong, can someone clarify?

Does anyone have a Mercedes Vito and is there owt to look for ie rust, mileage, year, engine etc?

Thanks.

Don't have one but on older models rust should be fairly visible if its got it but my budget was about 2 3rds of yours nice lookin van if in good condition though service costs high apperantly parts more

@ bluemonkey, I got a clx 4 haha, and a 27". I'm looking to get a 40/45 footer in the Spring. Just need to be certain on the space. I'd go for the VW out of the 2.

I've run my '05 since may 2012. It's done 120,000 and not missed a beat (apart from new battery last winter).

It's a 115 cdi (150bhp with a tuning box approx 170 bhp) Alloys, air con, 6 seats, Grommit stuffed toy with window cleaning kit.

I particularly went for Vito 'cos it's got twin side loading doors. Most vans are only sliding door on kerbside, which I personally dislike. I have always worked from drivers side onto kerb. I generally will try to park facing traffic so that I'm not getting in and out into the road. When I was solely ladders the same applied. My ladders were on drivers side and all my kit was on seat and in foot well behind drivers seat.

Safety thing, in my opinion. I'm sure there'll be loads of opposing thoughts.

presume you mean vito damo
They look great. Excellent to drive and fast. But had nothing but trouble with them. My last company used them and they basically crippled us.

How many do you see on the road? Ever wonder why? Sorry I hate em so much.

Just wish BMW would do a van!!!!

I've run my '05 since may 2012. It's done 120,000 and not missed a beat (apart from new battery last winter).

It's a 115 cdi (150bhp with a tuning box approx 170 bhp) Alloys, air con, 6 seats, Grommit stuffed toy with window cleaning kit.

I particularly went for Vito 'cos it's got twin side loading doors. Most vans are only sliding door on kerbside, which I personally dislike. I have always worked from drivers side onto kerb. I generally will try to park facing traffic so that I'm not getting in and out into the road. When I was solely ladders the same applied. My ladders were on drivers side and all my kit was on seat and in foot well behind drivers seat.

Safety thing, in my opinion. I'm sure there'll be loads of opposing thoughts.
Y do u call yaself vito? Cos u own a vito? Or is vito ya name lol

Must be the owners of the ones I have seen not looking after em as that pretty mint looking in the pics if its the. Black one with tinted windows having said that have seen an 07 in silver with windows on the doors that looks mint too locally looks like that vito would be out of my budget range though if for sale

Y do u call yaself vito? Cos u own a vito? Or is vito ya name lol
My last name is Corleone. Yous thinks yous funny huh? Yous thinks yous da wise guy huh? Maybe I maka you da offa yous can't refuse huh?

lol

Back