A Women Said To Me Shes Not Givin Me A Tip :( Lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Dec 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

She paid me i go to her have good xmas ye :p she goes your not getting a tip your already bluddy expensive ! lol she payed me 7 quid and she goes my old cleaner charged me 3.50 i go to her yeh but am insured got tax 2 pay etc ... she goes i know u told me before but i dont mind cos they never end up coming back but overall she is a good all year round customer

on the other hand i cleaned another house :) and it was only the 2nd clean and a man was on the phone busy whilst paying me i go hava good xmas and he goes u 2 i walked off he goes oh come here mate hes a tip for ya :) and he gave me 3 quid tip :)

so not bad really lol

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ive had about 8 pound. Guy that works for me has about 50-60 quid. Im glad we decided to split it! It was his idea too he though I would get all the tips as ive been working longer and there all my customers. He couldn't have been more wrong.

At the end of the day I just take what im given, its free money after all

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I think I'm up to about 30 quid, got 2 left me extra fiver today in a card with my cash which I thought was thoughtful.

4. A.K WINDOWS

£50 now that woman could of give you a tenner H egg her windows :lol:

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Lol i font care about tips :p if she ever cancels me then ill get the eggs lol

6. shazzy692002

I have about £100 in tips so far this year, and two pressies under the tree. One land brought a pressie to my door when i was not in, Some customers are really thoughtfull. x

7. mark m

mark m Hero

£32 in tips today

8. harunh

harunh Legend

Mark m u r smashing ittt

9. A.K WINDOWS

he's after you lol.

yeah some are great and are great full that we turn up all year some you can see they dont even like paying the windy lol

10. Martyn

Martyn Active Member

This year I seem to be collecting quite a large wine cellar, it's very nice of them but the trouble is I don't drink the stuff, it all tastes like vinegar to me. :eek: Never mind, it's the thought that counts. :)
    I suppose I could sprinkle it on my chips. :D

Advertisement