Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I dont see what the problem is, that weight is only about 15st 10lb even weight unless your weak then i could see it as a problem!

Is there a reason that you have it this size?
A standard trolley will only hold 25/50ltrs at most this can hold 100ltrs dont have to keep filling up as much as you would have to with a standart trolley, and be use by two people if needed

The point of a trolley is no hoses trailing around isn't it? You've gotta have a van to carry that around so why not just have the tank in the van and use hoses from there?

I bet it could be handy if you've got a good row of terrace houses for cleaning round the backs (if it will fit down the alleys) itl save you popping back to the van every 10 mins. did you make that out of a kite buggy?

The point of a trolley is no hoses trailing around isn't it? You've gotta have a van to carry that around so why not just have the tank in the van and use hoses from there?
you dont need a van at all. the trolley folds down like a flatpack, and can fit into the boot of a car, a vanmount is not the answer for me as it would only slow me down, it is quicker to walk with the trolley rather than keep moving the van.

I bet it could be handy if you've got a good row of terrace houses for cleaning round the backs (if it will fit down the alleys) itl save you popping back to the van every 10 mins. did you make that out of a kite buggy?
spot on mate on every street that i do i have a minimum of 20 houses and for what that will carry i dont have to keep filling up, or having to keep moving a car/van about.

It sounds like you dont have a van to start with, and are using a car?
i do have a van damo and an estate car, a van mount would be to much hassel either moving it about or dragging hose about

what and drag 100mtrs of hose around no thanks!
LOL. cool. I think by the time you have made that trolley, i would have finished the house (joking)

If it works for you, good for you!

Don't know where James is from but could work up our way as some places you just can't get to with the van my trolley is only 25ltr but carries its own reel approx 40 mtr fits in estate car but wouldn't be a permanent solution to window cleaning its purely for houses I wouldn't entertain without it being able to carry the pole on the trolley makes sense to me and really its just a modern adaption of the old window cleaners cart

Back