Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's a beast of a trolley!! Suppose it would only be heavy for a while as it empties..
I had a go at moving one of the omnitrolleys and that is 125ltr one and its not as heavy to move as you would think!

that trolley wouldnt suit most on here but if it works for you thats all you want ,after all you know your round better than anyone

It looks really funny lol. But its pretty epic actually.

It needs painting tho for sure! And your logo on it!

Well done James.

Other posters can only judge your cart by applying it to their rounds. Some peoples rounds wouldn't suit this type of cart, so they would be the critics.

One thing you always have to consider when you build a purpose made product is how the public will perceive it. Does it enhance you business and does it look professional?

The cleaners who clean the road behind us use a 4 wheeled child's pram to put their 25 litre plastic container on. It looks awful and very unprofessional in my opinion, but they have been using the same thing for a couple of years and it works for them. But if it was nicely painted, then it would look much better.

Back