Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can't F Ing Believe It!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

had a good busy day yesterday and that went well managed to do what i need to do.

set out this morning to do day 2 of a busy day, finished first job and drove to second job, just as i pulled up,

car drove past me and i heard

BANG, CRACK,

looked accross and there is several large cracks accross my windscreen! nice, so ended up coming back home to sort it,

so todays cost me £100 excess and a possible extra £35+vat call out fee for after hours, just so i can get it fixed today!

Nice! wish i stayed in bed today.

Gutted dude, reminds me of our mondeo, misses brimed it with diesel, started chatting to her mate, suddenly noticed a pool of diesel, waited 2.5 hours for a recovery man who said it was ok to drive now the level had dropped a bit but the cap on the tank where the sender was needing putting bk on at some point, so off she drove out and crack screen went. Was not our day.

At least your covered for windscreen, a lot of commercial policies don't cover windscreen.

Gutted dude, reminds me of our mondeo, misses brimed it with diesel, started chatting to her mate, suddenly noticed a pool of diesel, waited 2.5 hours for a recovery man who said it was ok to drive now the level had dropped a bit but the cap on the tank where the sender was needing putting bk on at some point, so off she drove out and crack screen went. Was not our day.

At least your covered for windscreen, a lot of commercial policies don't cover windscreen.
yer thats ture!

all fixed now!

bit of a reuslt on the bill side of it, they came back and said insurance excess was only £50 so thats one good thing! didnt cost as much as i thought!

Back