accident insurance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by simon, Mar 10, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

im with Combined insurance of America & starting to think I might be paying too much at £55.26 a month, I get a good rate if I end up in hospital though. anyone recommend another firm ???

Advertisement
  2. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

so you have loss of earnings insurance?

3. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Will be interested in any information, as I dont have any accident insurance:confused:. A gardener told me you really need it, as he required to use it a couple of times, once when he fell off ladders when trimming a large hedge.

4. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

I would like to get one as well but £55 sounds a lot to me each month

5. OutlaneWC

OutlaneWC Active Member

Stay with combined they are worth the money I recently changed from combined to MetLife and then to re assure...combined paid me out on 4 claims with no hassle these other 2 have both swindled there way out of paying me...so I'm currently not insured for accident or loss of earning and as a semi pro rugby player also it's a big risk to take

6. simon

simon Guru

when I joined combined there were 2 weeks grace before I could claim for anything & I got hit by a motorbike & broke my wrist & heel 1 day before the 2 weeks was up but they paid out anyway even though they didn't have too so I don't really want to change, just I've acquired about 360,000 step kids lol so was looking around save on expenses
    rshandyman no it doesn't cover loss of earnings, only pays out for accidents but it doesn't have to be work related

7. simon

simon Guru

I get £100 for every night I spend in hospital

Advertisement