Accounts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Steve_C, Apr 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Steve_C

Steve_C Newcomer

Just need a bit of advice about recording income within yearly accounts. I am not sure if we are making things more difficult than they need to be so just want to check how everyone records there income before sending to the accountant. Our accountant needs this information recorded on an excel spreadsheet however as payments are received in different ways (e.g. cash, cheque and on line payment) this seems to take ages splitting it out and tying it back to the bank statements as proof of paying in. We use round tracker for job scheduling and therefore work from serapate worksheets each day which is what we run the income records from. Round tracker does have method of recording payment but this seems even more complicated. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

A4 page, month at the top, day/date down left hand side, 2 columns, 1 in, 2 out... And just fill in as you go... My bro is a taxi driver and his accountant gives him a book like this... I use this too and it's easy as pie

Advertisement