Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo is that compacted and small houses, i have 7 flats that I can do in a shorttime, don't think I could do 20 houses in one day though.

@Den I have worked with damo in the past and would say probably pretty compact as in the same village depending where he is but it is easy to do that amount once you have got the speed up and are relatively close to each job

I started at 0950 today as have a stinking cold and did 15 by 1500 and only had 2 i could do without moving

You will get a lot faster trust me

I will say one thing. Amount of customers means absolutely nothing.

My last house was £5 fronts only. Longest part is stroking the dog.

I will say one thing. Amount of customers means absolutely nothing.
My last house was £5 fronts only. Longest part is stroking the dog.
"Stroking the dog"!!

Is that what you call it mate

20 a day is an easy to manage figure round here with most being average 2 up 1 down and a door type houses..only takes a few minutes to cleanOr when i have townhouse day in 1 particular area they only take 20 minutes tops so 15 is a nice amount to go with

It isn't often i have a day without some sort of add on type job so my figures go out the window most days
i imagine they would be very quick 2 up and 1 downs.

My houses are a total mixture but when i factor in travelling i can do about 3 an hour, so 15 by about 2-3 pm including half hour lunch, i think thats about right for me, leaves space for extra jobs or bad weather etc. 20 would be a good target if soley doing windows but i like doing other bits, the cashflow is better.

Haha.

Even my number plate is B16 WFP

Big ego matey.

But then I earn top dollar. The vans show that. Plus my bank account. Ouuush

I work and live in stevenage and know of at least 20 of us but no idea of the companies staff. 

I'm the bipper you probably pass with pureclean window Cleaning on it.

Soon to be a second one with Pureclean exterior Cleaning on it lol.

does anyone know how many employees window cleaning stevenage has?
Do you mean the company or just in general? 

I know that one website domain was just done for SEO and they cover all over. 

We cover most of Bedfordshire but looks like we’re going into other shires now as it seems good window cleaners are still hard to find. 

Back