Addictive

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Feb 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

I'm finding this forum very addictive, can't seem to stop searching through it angry birds has taken a back seat on my iPhone now lol, since I've been a member the last few days I think I've learned so much I thought I had decen knowlege about window cleaning but I never.

This Forum is priceless to us new starters and I'm sure you old sweats aswell.

So well done to the creator

Advertisement
  2. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Yep everyone iv spoke to are top lads massive help and got time for me :]

if thay where local id have a few pints for them waiting

awesome forum :]

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Very pleased you think so that's is exactly what I want to achieve with the forum glad it helps.

Taking overt angry birds usage! We must be good LOL

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

4. neil_09

neil_09 Guest

Yer found this when i joined. Bin cleaning 6 years now. No more about it in the last few months than the rest of my time.

My misses said im sad for looking on this forum all the time. But people ask questions i would like to ask myself.
    Also helped with motivation.

Top bunch of lads. Id also get a beer in for people who have made the effort on here

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Same as, the misses said im sad too lol, she's the sad one shes not a member here lol, facebook a thing of the past for me people talking s@*t alday atleast hear every conversation makes sense to me and interests me :p

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

lol you should here what my wife says about me spending ages on here updating, reading posts, working on server etc... She gave up this eve and went to bed lol :p

Advertisement