Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Show us your work & a view.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@unit do you cover hertford

Bit far for me but a customer i do in Knebworth and his son asked me if i could do their daughters regularly in Hertford (the new estate up by foxholes)

I have her number

I do a few in walkern

Yea sounds great Davey,not done any in Hertford but it's on my canvassing list of possible places local to me.

Be grate if you could pass that on cheers

I do a few in Walkern too. Started off as a favour for one of my wife's clients and have picked up some more in the same cul de sac since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have 2 in walkern you can have Neil

The mums house is ok but the daughter is the 20 quid job who i had to keep chasing

In the end my wife stopped there on jer way past and surprise surprise she answered the door (she had blatantly been in and ignoring me each time)

My missus don't **** about and promptly told her she was taking the **** and to go get the cash NOW

she's never contacted me since lol

I have 2 in walkern you can have NeilThe mums house is ok but the daughter is the 20 quid job who i had to keep chasing

In the end my wife stopped there on jer way past and surprise surprise she answered the door (she had blatantly been in and ignoring me each time)

My missus don't **** about and promptly told her she was taking the **** and to go get the cash NOW

she's never contacted me since lol
She sounds like a pain in the ****. Wouldn't she agree to paying online?

Send me the address if you don't want her. I'll only have her if she agrees to pay online. I won't take cash from anyone over there.

This was back about 9 months now mate

Turn right at the bottom of the hill where the road bends left into the high street after you pass Moors ley (we both got jobs in there)

Then you will come to a small turning on the right

Number 1 in there (the first house..usually a cab parked there)

The mum lives the other end of the high st and i stopped doing both of them after that

8e62bae880a80ede86a7a3e049ad5068.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back