Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Go-careless iPhone app?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rob_Gleam window cleaning

Is there an iPhone gocardless app? If there is could anyone of you guys let me know where to download it from please. I've had a really positive response from 75% of my custys and would like to sign them up on the doorstep while I am collecting over the next month or so. All help greatly appreciated.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Not sure if there is an app or not I just added the webpage to the home screen so it's pretty much like an app..

If your signing them up I would get there phone number and just sent them the link to sign up

I've downloaded their "Payyr" app but it seems to be for friends and family as it doesn't charge the 1% fee....

IMG_5816.PNG Firstly make a go cardless account online.

Once you've made it you can log into you account.

They will provide you with a unique link that you can email txt or show to anyone you would like to sign up.

Copy the link and save it in your notes on your phone.

At customers door go into your notes and click on the link.

Get them to fill in the info and that's it done.

The page the link brings you to looks like this,

i would like to see someone do a vid on window cleaning and gocardless ( the guys o here that like doing vids that is:love:)

a step by step for older noobs who have never run a business before :hiding:

Back