Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Have You Learned This Year ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz has had a brilliant year and learned loads of things that I will be taking into new year, but I was just wondering if you guys picked up any new tricks or ideas for next year ?

I only started this year and honestly there was more to learn than I thought, still learning in fact every day especially as it's my first winter and I'm more used to sweating my ging gangs off in a hot nightclub.

Ha ha to be fair its not the cold I hate or even the snow its the flippen torrential rain that gets too me. Really not my scene. 1 thing ive learned is how to hold an umbrella and write a deal up at the same time whilst shielding my paper work and talking at the same time.

Oh man, a year is allot to sum up, we have made allot of changes in the last year. There is still work to do, but most of all, I learned appreciated where I am, and to remember where I have come from. Over the next year I intend on spending more time working on productivity and improving our profits, as supposed to simply focusing on growth.

Who knows what next year will bring, but I am looking forward to it.

Thats brilliant I do look at some of the new start up firms I dealt with this year and how they went out on there ladders really grafting to how they have evolved and it makes me quite proud to be part of their success so I feel where your coming from. One thing I will say is youve come this far dont rest on your laurells and just keep on moving on.

I only started this year and honestly there was more to learn than I thought' date=' still learning in fact every day especially as it's my first winter and I'm more used to sweating my ging gangs off in a hot nightclub.[/quote']so am i after a few doves and a good sniff of poppers feeeeellllllll tha russsshhh coming on feel it all night long.who are we???weeee theee gallllleerrryyyy

Back