Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Vikanshine Kit Is Bringing In Work ;)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

i was cleaning discount uk at a retail park internal... and 2 men walked in i just continued cleaning them... WITH MY VIKANSHINE kit /emoticons/tongue.png

then the 2 men went back out.. and 1 of them goes to me hey can u quote us ? i go yeah they go wer from b and q ! i was like yeah /emoticons/smile.png

went down and he wanted a 1 off clean only /emoticons/sad.png he said no contracts please this n taht .. i said to him dont worry i can do them once every 3,4 months he was like just a 1 off i want mate then wen we want them doing we will call u.... so tight !

lol but the vikan easyshine kit does a class job people..... cleaned a big pub downstairs and retail premises doors internally and only used 2 pads /emoticons/smile.png

i feel very confident doing internal work in the future /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol H I said you would make all these posts about this kit, but wouldn't you rather learn trad and earn more money per window and do a better job???

it does a good job mate plus if i was doing lots of internal work everyday then yeah maybe.. but a few times a month.. naahhh stick to this /emoticons/tongue.png

What's it like on leaded glass? What do you plan to use for smaller panes?

I was at b and q the other day and the windows were sticking

Back