Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where To Buy The Aqua Tap?

Neil

Anyone know where I can get it from? I see a place call jet systems are selling it has anyone heard of this lot?

don't go there jet systems are not good . Daque sell them but I would save my money and wait a week I heard something very good is coming out

Spill the beans then mark as that was said about the aquatap which seems quit rubbish to me :Image3:

I personally haven't used it so cannot comment but those who have bought it from us have said it is starting to grow on them and are really liking it. It's another water saving tool on the market, some will love and we all know some will pick faults as with any product that comes out.

In the end you have to look at it this way, will it save you water yes. Saving water means less water bills , filters , resin etc.. so £££ in your pocket. That's the way I see it.

You can order it off the DAQUA home page but haven't created a new page as our IT person has left for ventures new.

Here is a link of it in action.

http://windowcleaningresource.com/vBulletin/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1004&name=aqua-tap-first-look

Latest Posts

Back