Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

soft wash near tarmac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

ive got a job booked in and next door wants theres done as well but there is a snag as on the gable end there is a tarmac path ! now if i use a 4% sh mix will it stain the tarmac if i wet it first and then a nother rince after ive sprayed the wall ? i could use ddac on that side but its prity bad so would rather sh it if i can !

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got a job booked in and next door wants theres done as well but there is a snag as on the gable end there is a tarmac path ! now if i use a 4% sh mix will it stain the tarmac if i wet it first and then a nother rince after ive sprayed the wall ? i could use ddac on that side but its prity bad so would rather sh it if i can !
Wetting it make no difference mate, you might be best either protecting it with a good plastic sheet or have someone there with a hose to keep it hosed down..

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

We have done loads of jobs like this and never had a problem with bleaching tarmac , as an experiment I Evan did half of my own drive with a 5% mix to see if it would affect it and that was without wetting it down left it for 30 mins then washed down with fsc,  didn't change it at all it's 15 years old all it did was killed the moss , personally when we do does like this we wet it down then spray the walls and re wet the path/drive as I said never had a problem 

We have done loads of jobs like this and never had a problem with bleaching tarmac , as an experiment I Evan did half of my own drive with a 5% mix to see if it would affect it and that was without wetting it down left it for 30 mins then washed down with fsc,  didn't change it at all it's 15 years old all it did was killed the moss , personally when we do does like this we wet it down then spray the walls and re wet the path/drive as I said never had a problem 
You wanna risk it? Go ahead punk, make my day [emoji23]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back