Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom Digital Flowmaster Control Problems....

What size hose u usinh? It wont be the system

Its something to do with ya hose i reckon
Connected pole fitting direct to system so cant see how it could be the hoze. Not sure. Going to try again tonight to get my head round it. Will have it out with the van system tomorrow so might try running it direct from van supply and see what happens. Been and bought some new hoze today as well so will see wif that helps by connecting hoze to trolley then pole to hoze....

Sorted. No idea what happened. Just started working all of a sudden! Had it running all day @ 20 with no problems what so ever! I am very impressed.

I actually found using the trolley better than working from the van! No trailing hoses or getting stuck on walls etc! We were on commercial work all day so maybe I would find it a pain if we were doing houses..... but got a good half hr per 25ltr tub. Impressed big time.

And I know a lot of people think DIY trolleys are great and you'll save a few quid, but I think these are great and will pay for itself in 2 days, so cant complain!

its a nnoying getting the trolley in and out of the van... u got to carry the 25ltr barrel seperate aswell lol

Reading the past posts it sounds like air in the system as that can cause a false indication of DE, the higher flow rate helps to shift it; good to read that you got it sorted.

Agree pf trolley is a good bit of kit. However the novalty will soon wear off if used on every job but does come in very handy from time to time using one on difficult access jobs where tralling hoses would be an issue.

Sorted. No idea what happened. Just started working all of a sudden! Had it running all day @ 20 with no problems what so ever! I am very impressed.

I actually found using the trolley better than working from the van! No trailing hoses or getting stuck on walls etc! We were on commercial work all day so maybe I would find it a pain if we were doing houses..... but got a good half hr per 25ltr tub. Impressed big time.

And I know a lot of people think DIY trolleys are great and you'll save a few quid, but I think these are great and will pay for itself in 2 days, so cant complain!

Back