Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwash with backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mikeymikey

Hi everyone. I'm just looking for some help!! I have been using a big boy backpack for a few months and I am looking to start softwash work. I clean the Windows on an estate, all houses rendered and have had lots of interest in this. Could anyone give me some advice on this pls. I'm hoping it could be a real money spinner for me, I just want to get it right! Thx in advance, Mike.

its a huge secruet m8:rofl: no one shairs info , u would be beta off going on fb and asking to be honist there is some realy helpfull guys on there that are willing to shair tips products there is loads of different cems safe wash ,algo clear pro,hypo,black wash just to name a few

Someone up my way was using a backpack for soft washing..the brush is now barely pumping water out.

The back pack seals are not meant to cope with such strong chemicals I believe.

i am sure i read on here that if you use a chemical ie hypo with a backpack, best way to keep it in good working condition is to rinse it though after with diesel, maybe be wrong best check some of the previous posts about it.

Back