Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose reel for trolly

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elliot

Can anyone recommend a mini hose reel to fasten to a sack truck . We have a gardinet backpack strapped to a sack truck. But I'm fed up wrapping it round the handle . We use about 25 metres of pole hose . And non sure it would be easier with a small reel . Also what's the best way to fasten it on . Cheers my man .

Had a good look around today . All the so called small reels I think are too big . Found the hozelock pico reel . Really small and will fit 25 metres of pole hose on . Anyone use one . Gunna give it a punt for £20 on smazon prime .

Hi I have a small reel from Wilkos the original inner spindal leaked, so I got a claber inner spindal which fitted perfectly and does not leak anymore.

I've had a good look around the internet and not found anything else within a reasonable budget.

The clabbers reels look fine. But too big for my use . Went to wilkinsons today and and there reels are not out yet . The pics reel arrived earlier ( Amazon prime now ) ordered it at 6 and arrived at 8 with a case of Stella as well ha ha . It looks good really thin and light just need to change the end fitting to join the pole hose to the existing hose . Will let you know if it works out .

Just used it today .took there hose out and replaced it with pole hose . Only holds about 15 metres . Apart from that it's perfect easily winds in . No leaks and dead light and doesn't stick out of the sack truck . I use 25 metres of hose . So the first 10 metres I wrap round the handle , when I need a bit more pull the hose and it unwinds very smooth .

Latest Posts

Back