advice on water purity

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by bright n klear, Apr 22, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bright n klear

Hi sorry to bother everyone again but need a bit of advice I have an ionics pro 5 system and my tap water is going in at 105ppm it goes through the sediment and carbon filter then the RO and it's still at 80 before it goes into the Di and comes out at 000 the waste water is coming out at 175ppm this bit I don't understand any help in understanding this would be much appreciated cheers

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've never used one of those so best ask shazzy692002 as she ran an ionic system for a while

3. Greener

Greener Well-Known Member

Is 80 a bit high coming from RO Smurf mine runs at about 260ish from tap passes through fiters/RO then about 12 before di?

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Yes 80 ppm coming out of an ro is high indeed.

Probably the filters and also the membrane is fooked and on an ionic system is going to cost an absolute fortune to replace.

5. shazzy692002

Change your ro, which will be a fortune with ionics. Maybe try ro man website.

6. bright n klear

Thanks for the replies much appreciated

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Best to give ionic a call for advice and find out if the 4040 housings they use are compatible with standard 4040 membranes. Then if so maybe you could get the same one cheaper from somewhere else. Unfortunately the tube filters you can't shop around as they are made especially for ionics

Advertisement