advice on wfp please

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Brettd, Mar 10, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Brettd

Brettd Newcomer

Hi,
    I have been window cleaning for about 4 years using trditional but have now decided to go into wfp.
    Can anyone advise on systems and poles please?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Welcome to the forum Brettd. You will find plenty of information and help from members here. There are a couple of ways you can do it, you can DIY it or get a company to fit a full system for you which often is the very expensive option.

I would suggest DIY, everyone here will be more than happy to help with what you might need and how you want the system setup. There is a list on this post as to what WFP equipment you might need. http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/threads/how-to-start-a-window-cleaning-business.5434/.

For poles i would suggest Gardiners although that is my personal preference. You can find there link on our sponsors page among other services. http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/pages/suppliers/

3. Brettd

Brettd Newcomer

Thanks Gav,
    will look into the diy option and see how that compares with getting a system fitted.
    Ive had Gardiners recommended before for poles so thats always good.

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I have merged your posts together as they were the same. ;)

Advertisement