Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how is everyone today?

Hope you all had a blast.

For me lastnight was an amazing night and don't remember to much but woke up feeling realy rough but a fee coffee's and a few cigs and i'm feeling great.

Now looking forward to a xmas style dinner today.

Bring it /emoticons/tongue.png

I'm feeling rough as drank way too much last night

Having family over later so hair of the dog and all that /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hair of the dog always works.

We went to our boozer early doors last night then came back and started on the rhubarb wine. Got properly rhubarbed!

Me too so I'm taking the day off ...well I'm still working really at home instead dealing with enquries etc

YAY i actually managed to get something done today im quite happy even tho i had to use ladders ... /emoticons/sad.png waiting on a part from Gardener... hoping for it to be here tomorrow.

So what broke?

YAY i actually managed to get something done today im quite happy even tho i had to use ladders ... /emoticons/sad.png waiting on a part from Gardener... hoping for it to be here tomorrow.

it was my on/off switch on my back-pack i did look for a maplins about but i thought i cant get the wrong switch but ordering it from gardeners...

Sorry to hear that bud and hope you sort it soon;)

it was my on/off switch on my back-pack i did look for a maplins about but i thought i cant get the wrong switch but ordering it from gardeners...

Back