Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Outer Bypass Rtt. Verus Recirculating Bypass As Standard

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Was in my man draw for years as I knew one day it would come in handy. /emoticons/biggrin.png

where did you get it smurf, did you just add bits togeather
As for using others bins they don't mind as the customer get their bin washed inside and out for free. /emoticons/wink.png

Around our way the council do not give out green bins so black ones do just as well as the rubbish is bagged up anyway. No problem....

Soo, you just dump a bin full of there rubbish on the floor? Black bins(rubbish bins) probably isn't the best one to use, use the green(recycle) bin would be a lot cleaner

Have you not got a van Smurf? why not use your own bin you can keep the suction hoses , hp hose, water feed reel, lance etc inside it, they fit well in a normal swb van, personnally i wouldnt use customers bins, can imagine the quizzical looks lol

Johnny the ball valves are available on ebay , im sure ive put this link on for you before

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-4-PVC-Float-Valve-Assembly-Threaded-BSP-Inlet-NEXT-DAY-DELIVERY-AVAILABLE-/120893223039?pt=UK_Air_Tools_and_Compressors&hash=item1c25cc307f

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
He seems very unlucky to me as I sometimes leave the motor running probably more than three mins without the trigger being pulled myself. Not ideal I know but touch wood it has not broken yet. :rolleyes:
It will eventually though, my Comet pump with recirculating bypass lated about 3 years , it eventually blew the seals, the oil seal and valves showed signs off overheating , thats even though i tried being off the trigger as little as possibe, newseals were £70 quid and valves £30 so not a disaster as 3 years from a £275 pump is good , its now a spare pump ready too fit in my van should it be needed

To be honest I could do with a bigger van with all the kit I need to carry about.

Have you not got a van Smurf? why not use your own bin you can keep the suction hoses , hp hose, water feed reel, lance etc inside it, they fit well in a normal swb van, personnally i wouldnt use customers bins, can imagine the quizzical looks lolJohnny the ball valves are available on ebay , im sure ive put this link on for you before

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-4-PVC-Float-Valve-Assembly-Threaded-BSP-Inlet-NEXT-DAY-DELIVERY-AVAILABLE-/120893223039?pt=UK_Air_Tools_and_Compressors&hash=item1c25cc307f

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A small car trailer is ideal for a wheelie bin setup, can be wheeled about customers property easily and bin can be lashed too the sides and left half full so pump always ready too go , i use this in the summer as washer can be left outside at night without pipes freezing etc

Freezing up is the biggest killer of pressure washer kit so it’s advisable to keep your pump, hoses, lances etc drained down after every job and away from freezing temps at night/day. /emoticons/wink.png

Back