Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

why do window cleaners think there carpet cleaners as well ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think the proper way to have cleaned this carpet would have been as it's in the water fed pole section. Spray with a 2% soulution of hypo with a little ecover agitate with a extream 22 with a surpream hybrid and pencil jets leave to dwell for 20mins and pressure wash off with a 21lt per minute washer.

This is what I don't like about it, the messing about. I could have a carpet job in the morning 30 mins away then have to come back to do windows then hump it all off when I've finished. Then go through the same again a few days later. When you factor in the travel time, setup and pack away it doesn't work out any more profitable than doing windows unless of course you come across that big job but I find the vast majority is 1 or two carpets or a sofa etc, most jobs are under £100 and I could do £100 bu lunch time on windows so why mess about might as well just do wimdows. That's the direction I'm headed anyway. I only want to be doing add ons in future once u have the weeks windows done and if its more profitable than the glass.
I carry both with me, I have in my van a karcher Puzzi, a 250ltr tank and have also put in racking for gutter spares as I do emergency repairs for a company. Also two sets of set ladders and it's all neat and tidy. I've got a swb trafic but previously had a fiat doblo with similar set up. So it's possible.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back