Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

12 inch liquidator and fliq?

Bobd

Are there any other window cleaners that would like moerman to release a 12 inch fliq? I emailed them through the week asking about it and they told me that there isn't any demand for it. Am I the only one? 

Are there any other window cleaners that would like moerman to release a 12 inch fliq? I emailed them through the week asking about it and they told me that there isn't any demand for it. Am I the only one? 
I personally think that is total BS. I made my own and it is my go to size for all commercial and modern homes. Nimble, much easier size to use on a pole compared to the 14” and although only a couple of inches above the 10” covers much more glass very quickly. Bob has asked. I have asked and I know of others who have as well. The only danger from Moerman’s point of view will be that once it got a foothold it may very well “kill” the sale of 14” Fliqs.

10 & 12 I use every day. 14” languishes in the back of the car unused and the 18”? Mine’s in the shed. Used maybe once or twice...

What did you do just cut 1" off each end off applicator pad and cut channel by the same amount .
No, I’ve got a couple of V1 channels and clips. Notched the channel for the Fliq Cips and shortened a 14” pad by cutting a 1” segment out of each side Between tab and plastic centre bar then sewn together. That way you keep the tabs at the correct spacing to mount to the channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock