Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Different Business Banking Solution, Sole Trader And Ltd

WCF

Help Support WCF:

brandnewtom

Hi,

I have been a bit uneasy about putting my personal bank account details on my payment slips etc and was looking for an easy to manage alternative. I have poor credit history so high street banks were a no no for my business name, plus, I didnt realise until the bank told me that anyone can set up a dd from your bank account if they have your name and account details and you wont know anything about this untill statements come through.

Anyway, im going off track, basically, I have signed up with these http://www.mycashplus.co.uk/business/default.aspx for my business payments and also one for personal spending. once clients have paid me, I just basically either withdraw it or transfer it.

Im liking this new style forum and all the advise you guys & girls are passing around, Im looking forward to getting busier.

I got a few customers paying me by bank transfer no, its very simple, 1 customers even put me as automatic every month lol

they need the long number off your card to fiddle anything, i have my sort code & account number on my cards & they cant do owt with that (i hope)

They cant do nothing with your account number and sort code. Then need much more than that. Theres plenty of big name company that have there account / sort code on there letters / website, Lets take HMRC for example. They put there account details on there payment letters. Imagine the amount of money going in to that account? Do you think they would put there account details on there payment letters if they thought there was the slightest chance the would get there bank account hacked?

Where about do you live mate? The Royal Bank of Scotland is doing a free business account for 2 years. I have a poor credit rating and they still gave me an account. I was allways under the assumption that a business credit rating was different from personal credit rating?

have you thought about paypal?

Hi, Im near Farnham, Surrey. and cheers for the RBS tip, I will get down there this week.

I didnt know the full score with what people could and couldnt do with bank details , cheers for clearing that up. I can relax a bit now.

I will sort a paypal out this week too.

Thanks

Hi, Im near Farnham, Surrey. and cheers for the RBS tip, I will get down there this week.

I didnt know the full score with what people could and couldnt do with bank details , cheers for clearing that up. I can relax a bit now.

I will sort a paypal out this week too.

Thanks
I still would'nt advise putting it on all your payment slips though. Just give them to the people that ask for them

Just do what H done put all you bank details online for all to see lol,

that's very true about RBS it's called a business foundation account for people with bad or no credit

Back