Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Full Roof And Exterior House Clean.

Donny

My employee Derek been busy on a full house clean , roof , house walls , garden walls, paths , patio area, gutters fascia etc etc, , think it turned out good, 2 days work for him, punter very happy, popped along too make sure he was happy and took some foties, no before yins sorry,walls and guttering were pretty green and roof had lots of lichen on it.

View attachment 2512

back off house

View attachment 2513

all done

View attachment 2514

View attachment 1577

View attachment 1578

View attachment 1579

nice one donny, did he manage to get the rust stains below the ariel on the gable off , if so tell us more :Image11:

Nah, the house was painted 2 years ago but the sea is pretty close and Mr Satellite dish man didnae use stainless nuts and bolts ( numpty ) the owner is painting that area again hisself, if it was rough cast I could use OXALIC ACID to remove the stain but on paint it would also take that off so only cure is a repaint and as I said to him, replace the bolts with stainless items :Image3:

Back