Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Bought a packpack and a pole. Getting my pure water from a mate as just using the thing for the odd window. What I wanna do is try it out first so don't wanna waste the pure water I got so here's my question. If I put normal water in it just to try it out will I have to clean it all out before I put pure water through it or can I just stick the pure water in and away I go. Obvously getting all the normal water out first but worried about the water left in the pole and pipe. Thanks

Yeah true can see yer point. Don't wanna get to a house having not used it and I'm only getting 50ltrs a month so didd'nt really want to waste it but can see yer point. Running a bit of pure water should do the trick. Thanks mate.

agreed. if you test it with tapwater you won't dare take wfp to a custy! i suppose you just want to get the feel of using a pole, but if you clean your bedroom window, you'll likely use little more than a liter

Back