After nearly 3 years of wfp i cant believe....

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by keir, Aug 12, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. keir

keir Guru

How long i have been fannying about, since fitting wide fan jets and using the tecbuk i must of sped up at least 20%.

No more pulling the brush off to rinse, its took me 3-4 days to crack the technique and sped up considerably by rinsing on the glass, i dont think i could do it with pencil jets or not as well/quick..

Doesn't matter if its phyllic or phobic, i mastered a technique today in the wazzing down rain and it has literally revolutionised how my days will play out and i feel 100% confidant to walk away from that window knowing it will dry perfect.

I am very very very pleased with myself, but just wished i'd sussed it out a lot earlier

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

all u need is a china classic pole an u will b 5 or 10 percent quicker again m8 ;) :cool:

3. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

You’re definitely making forward progress Keir, from your comment about Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic glass it really doesn’t make a difference which type of glass you are cleaning.

Once you observe that you prefer to clean hydrophobic glass, and then you know it can be cleaned much quicker and more confidently than the slower glass to clean, that is Hydrophilic.

4. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

So you whizz round frames, vertical scrub from left to right, horizontal light drag on glass from top corner to opposite bottom corner then move on to next window?

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I always ***** about but thats what makes me better than the rest:D

6. camcap

camcap Active Member

Can't do rinse on glass just don't feel happy doing it can't see it saving me all that much time so I'll stick to what I know best must say though the the tecbuk brush is the best one I've used so far out of all brushes

7. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I have been rinsing on the glass for all this year. But never considered fan jets. Im actually waiting for the new gardiner overflow gizmo to be released

8. Can you to rinse with brush on glass then? Does this use less water?

9. J D

J D Well-Known Member

I've been banging on about fan jets since wfp took off! I would never wish to use pencil jets! I have my digi box on full pelt and rinse just off the glass with what feels like a mini pressure washer!

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

And sounds like one too :D

Advertisement