agua-dapter spare springs for sale

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by colinvansmith, Feb 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. hi all i recently had to replace the small spring on my mk 2 aquadapter, this is the spring that allows the catch that turns the wheel on and of to spring back into place.

The company i got them for would only sell me a minimum of 27 so i'm selling them for £1.50 each plus 50p postage if anyone needs any p.m me :p

Advertisement
  2. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Mines only 7/8 weeks old. Is this a problem with the Aqua-dapter?

I did have difficulties with it icing up in the sub-zero temps (yes, I am a hero ;-) )

I would hope that it should last quite a while.

3. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

Hi vito61,

Occasionally the large spring breaks. It's easily replaced and we offer spares on the website.

The small spring that colinvansmith refers to is covered under the warranty, but there's only rarely a problem with this.

Most important to keep everything working well is to wash the Aqua-dapter regularly, which keeps dirt and grit out of the mechanism.

Paul

Advertisement