Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lite boy backpack

Hollie2021

Hello guys .

Just wondered if any of you lads have tried out the backpack advertised on WCW .

The LiteBoy Lightweight 18 litre backpack , with the Lithium rechargeable 4amp battery , comes with battery charger and in the sale for £100 .

Sounds nice and light for the carry throughs ?

Cheers .

Glenn .

Hello guys .Just wondered if any of you lads have tried out the backpack advertised on WCW .

The LiteBoy Lightweight 18 litre backpack , with the Lithium rechargeable 4amp battery , comes with battery charger and in the sale for £100 .

Sounds nice and light for the carry throughs ?

Cheers .

Glenn .
Heard mixed reviews, never tried one though.

I have one just as a spare on all the vans because theres nothing worse than if something goes wrong with your system and your left at a job feeling like a tw*t in front of a customer! Great little product and really simple to use etc, but I can only talk from infrequent use of the product. Not sure how it would work if you were using it instead of a van mounted system everyday all day!

If for everyday use i would go for the tried and tested gardiner backpack as i have heard of issues with the battery etc on the liteboy

Although all made in china so none of them can be 100% reliable due to the fact they make everything cheap and cheerful (that reminds me where the hell is he)

Ever bought a cheap chinese made tungsten carbide drill bit?? Might as well try using a cheese string to drill the hole

Cheap but no good

Pity nobody in the uk makes a backpack rather than just selling them

I have the Big Boy backpack and use it on almost all my jobs day in day out. Excellent bit of kit, and produces a decent flow when cranked up. However you would do damage to your back if you actually wore it on your back. Buy a sack barrow from toolstation - thats how I roll

Back