Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So you like free?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
We'll free you shall have. From now on all forum features that were for premium members only are now free and accessible to all members.

You can now use profile pictures, use the messaging system and upload pics to posts.

The premium area has gone but the and the discount area has replaced this. This are is for any suppliers to post there discounts for the community.

Enjoy peeps!

Next up will be the new theme which I am itching to let you all loose on! I know the browny orange one we have now was a mistake but this new one is soooo much better. I have been testing it the last couple of days and just feels much easier and cleaner to move around.

Went away to play PS3 a couple of hours ago, log back on and thought wtf are all these ads? Might have to get that ad-blocker thingy. Lost a load of likes too!

You may have lost some likes as had shifted a few old posts from premium area. Any posts on the forum that have likes that are removed by me or others will also loose the likes attached to it. /emoticons/wink.png

Now that's not a way to support a forum now is it by blocking ads /emoticons/wink.png

I'm just responding to see what ad I see next in my latest post /emoticons/biggrin.png

The way the in post ad works is it will generally always show in the last unread post. So when you visit Aaron thread it will calculate which was your last read post and the ad will be in the next unread post

Too right tuffers.../emoticons/wink.png

Anyhow I was interested in one ad that came up so I clicked on it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Went away to play PS3 a couple of hours ago, log back on and thought wtf are all these ads? Might have to get that ad-blocker thingy. Lost a load of likes too!
me too i shouldnt have voted to keep premium membership:D

We'll free you shall have. From now on all forum features that were for premium members only are now free and accessible to all members.
You can now use profile pictures, use the messaging system and upload pics to posts.

The premium area has gone but the and the discount area has replaced this. This are is for any suppliers to post there discounts for the community.

Enjoy peeps!

Next up will be the new theme which I am itching to let you all loose on! I know the browny orange one we have now was a mistake but this new one is soooo much better. I have been testing it the last couple of days and just feels much easier and cleaner to move around.
appreciate your hard work Gav

good on ya

Back