Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where to get a JUMBO squeegee ?!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

sdrah

hi - I think somebody posted a link a while ago - to a supper wide squeegee ?! can I get one in the uk or only from US?

I just want to do the shops a bit faster and thought that squeegee can do the job in "one go" thx

the second one is cool.....my big one is .....blade blade.......eighteen inches and does a great job but you have to be careful as they bend and get knocked out easy.....i only use it for the one job i tried it recently on other work but ended up with a soaking elbow from the bucket on the belt so gave up....back to my little one...well it still works...

hi - I think somebody posted a link a while ago - to a supper wide squeegee ?! can I get one in the uk or only from US? I just want to do the shops a bit faster and thought that squeegee can do the job in "one go" thx
just used a 22 inch unger first time cleaning large windows and found it great job

i think wintecs and window cleaning warehouse could help ya out with 30 inch plus

thinking going large myself

H MAN has vid on here showing a stabilizer on handle ya will find interesting/helpful

I've got a 30" Wagtail channel in my PC Handle, the trouble I found on when in use on some large panes of glass, is that the glass would bow/flex with the slightest bit of pressure /emoticons/sad.png. And trying to fan with that size left trail water marks /emoticons/sad.png.

In the end I cut that 30" channel down to a 26" channel, I found this size works better and I was actually quicker with the 26" on large panes of glass /emoticons/smile.png.

The 4"s that I cut off, is now my 'Mini Wagtail' for sills/frames /emoticons/wink.png.

Back