Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting van advertised??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jordan

Good evening,

I currently clean all my clients properties traditional way i am looking to get poles next year as alot of them only want me because i'm using ladders!

Anyway i need to get some polo shirts and get my van advertised- i dont have any logo ideas or van ideas how do people go about getting there van advertised like how do you get a design and what pictures ??? also i can't write anything about wfp on van as i don't do it yet

Thankyou!

As above and maybe hunt the tinterweb and get some inspiration from others. Obviously don't copy them. /emoticons/wink.png

Good evening,I currently clean all my clients properties traditional way i am looking to get poles next year as alot of them only want me because i'm using ladders!

Anyway i need to get some polo shirts and get my van advertised- i dont have any logo ideas or van ideas how do people go about getting there van advertised like how do you get a design and what pictures ??? also i can't write anything about wfp on van as i don't do it yet

Thankyou!
This is a very difficult post to respond to Jordan, in a positive way. Your initial sentence is a complete puzzle man.

just google window cleaning vans, it will show you lots to get an idea,you wont be the same because you will have your own name and number advertised on the van,

im also thinking of getting a wrao on the van, stand out.from the crowd. get you noticed more, looks great to customers. more professional, thieves will also know you have gear in your van.

may break locks to get in even though you take gear out, damage is done.

this is my only concern.

i have my name big letters over van

rather than made up name, just selling yourself, quite funny at times you get these folk talking to you first name like long lost family ,bless them

state clearly what you do on your van.you can over complicate things with fancy writing & too much detail.you need joe publics attention 4 more than a second.its like leaflets through your letter box.people screw them up -they haven't got time to read loads a ***.keep it simple & state what you do.

Back