Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help me !!!! please, pretty please. hee hee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

Right guys, I wanted a 1000l IBC tank, but it seems it wont fit inmy garage when my van is in there...So thought I would look for 2 x 640l IBC, But the price for these are coming out at £215.50 exc VAT That's with delivery..

I really want it half this price, anyone know anyone that do them cheaper?, I also want them delivered, as do not have the transport to carry these.

Your help is appreciated. xx:)/emoticons/smile.png:)

Forgot to say is maimum width I have 32" or 82cm....the length anhight are not a issue

In my experience length us always an ussue lol

Well mrs daveyboy says so

Right guys, I wanted a 1000l IBC tank, but it seems it wont fit inmy garage when my van is in there...So thought I would look for 2 x 640l IBC, But the price for these are coming out at £215.50 exc VAT That's with delivery..
I really want it half this price, anyone know anyone that do them cheaper?, I also want them delivered, as do not have the transport to carry these.

Your help is appreciated. xx:)/emoticons/smile.png:)

Forgot to say is maimum width I have 32" or 82cm....the length anhight are not a issue

A quick look on eBay threw this up http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-IBC-rare-600-L-Water-Tank-Car-Valeting-Window-cleaning-free-local-delivery-/261637323533?pt=UK_BOI_FarmingEquipment_RL&hash=item3ceaccbb0d

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ideal what you want then is to pickup a 1000 litre wydale upright tank in good used condition but cheap from the likes of fleebay instead of two 600 ibc tanks.

Thanks guys, have seen those on ebay, but wan not sure if suitable for pure water....some said not safe for drinking water haha....

So smurf I will serch your suggestion as only seen one shape canister. x

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Im going to get a 600 litre ibc as they are only 80cm wide will be perfect for my little outbuilding.

They seem to be about 50 quid on ebay.

I searched 600 ibc.

I intend having a 500l. the reason I want 100l of water in garage is for when im on holidays which is quite often lol, so when I pay someone they can get the water. What was you thinking of then @doug atkinson ??

This is my logic, wise words lol. Having a static run whilst away and anything happens like burst pipe etc.. your garage could be flooded. Your relying on a worker.

They have your van and with system could fill it up within 2 hours.

Latest Posts

Back