Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Avatar

WCF

Help Support WCF:

:whistle:Mine is clearly the best
Can't help but notice that football clubs and their crests, they try to represent something: West Ham, the Hammers, a powerful tool to build and destroy. Aston Villa, Chelsea and another, fairly unknown team from London, use a lion, the King of the animal kingdom. Arsenal, the Gunners, a cannon, a powerful weapon.

Then there's Tottenham, who have a chicken balancing on a beach ball.

Can't help but notice that football clubs and their crests, they try to represent something: West Ham, the Hammers, a powerful tool to build and destroy. Aston Villa, Chelsea and another, fairly unknown team from London, use a lion, the King of the animal kingdom. Arsenal, the Gunners, a cannon, a powerful weapon.
Then there's Tottenham, who have a chicken balancing on a beach ball.
Muppet! The fairly Unknown team you speak of had the original lion. We are innovators not imitators like the others

I am well in to my dj'ing and old school tunes so it suits me..plus I'll always be a kid mentallyBit more exciting than some

"I'm a window cleaner and oh look my avatar is some windows"/emoticons/tongue.png
Checkout rumour mill by rudimental it's quality buddy

I am well in to my dj'ing and old school tunes so it suits me..plus I'll always be a kid mentallyBit more exciting than some

"I'm a window cleaner and oh look my avatar is some windows"/emoticons/tongue.png
Or maybe some some gutters/soffits /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back