Allotment pics for daveyboy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by keir, Aug 5, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. keir

keir Guru

Took some today, its not far off a good strim but still looks reasonably tidy

This is as you go through the gate, there's a little waterfall into the pool and loads of brown trout in there, keep mean to get a dingy to paddle around on lol
    [​IMG]
    This the main allotment, corn on the cob is a new one this year
    [​IMG]
    Noticed your spuds and onions are still in davey, our spuds have been eaten already and the onions are up too
    [​IMG]
    Looking across to the baby orchid, apple, pear, cherry and plum tree's, also gooseberries,black currants and raspberries. You can just about see the shed in the back ground
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. keir

keir Guru

#2 keir, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

That's a good plot..not many sites are that nice looking.
    My pics are a few months old..
    Only a few spuds left in..those onions you can see are actually elephant garlic.
    The onions are hidden on the right of the pic
    Chillis in polytunnel..scotch bonnet and alabama reaper mostly..and a few ghost chillis.. (gotta have it hot)
    I used to have just the plot nearest the camera but the other guy got too old to handle it so took the back one too..another guy is getting on a bit so is lending me a half plot to move my spuds for a year or 2

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

5. Tony Hall

Tony Hall Active Member

Now my Labrador would love that stream, very, very nice Keir. ;)

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

7. keir

keir Guru

Whoa!! they are beautiful mate
    Your plots look really well organised, how long have you had them?

Hahaha tell me about it my collie spends all day in there and drives me mad by keeping bringing me sticks to throw in. This is him bullying me again after about the thousandth time
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And it turns out our whippet thinks he,s a lab, he was swimming round like a goodun last week lol

8. cheapncheerful

keir wife says ahhhh..to the dog pics...we have a collie too...cant watch corrie cause it goes mad everytime baby oleg comes on...

i a little bit...peeved at both of your pics....well i did have plenty of raspberries ...till the wasps moved in....and usually ...two dogs ruin anything that grows...

9. keir

keir Guru

Hahaha nice one, my sister in laws collie go's mental at the tv all the time, any animal and anyone with brown skin!!!!

Mine, on the other hand is perfect lol, he comes to work with me and gets seriously pampered.

Infact he got me a few jobs the other week, he was sitting on someones wall looking like a statue surveying his kingdom and the owner came out and fell in love with him, but they thought he was a stray cause i was round the corner, when i came round they asked if i knew who's he was and when i said he was mine, they were astounded how good he is, got chatting i now clean their windows lol

10. keir

keir Guru

Hahaha reminds me of the other week when i was harvesting the berries for jam production and the whippet thought he had died and gone to heaven, he was taking 1 raspberry for my 3 or 4 the little get lol, he eats anything that thing lmao

Advertisement