Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Allow me to Introduce Myself

WCF

Help Support WCF:

FINEST

What's up everybody!

My name is Oskars and my Company's name is Finest Window Cleaning.

It's great to have all you here. I really appreciate the time and effort each member takes to help each other. The force is strong in this community.

My story.

I'm a European, I hitchiked from Spain to UK one year ago. I was homeless and without job. I've worked at McDonald's taking **** and earning 6£ an hour. Just to get by.

I believe that if you just get off your butt and take action results will come regardless.

It took me months after stalling and fear to become an entrepreneur.

I just started cleaning windows one month ago. Best decision of my life.

I bought a simple squeegee, applicator and Harris extension pole, because why need ladders.. And went out knocking doors(which I still do) to do the finest service I can. Lo and behold I'm making money and looking to buy a wfp backpack.

I inspire boys and men take action and control over their lives and by posting my success 3 lads picked up buckets and went out cleaning windows.

I believe that all of us here are mentally strong to succeed and window cleaning business is the way.

Thank you for the attention.

Bless

please dont set your ladder at the angle that is in your profile foto-i guarantee that it will kick out on you sooner rather than later.

the correct set is 4:1 ratio ie- 4 metres up the wall to 1 metre away from wall

please dont set your ladder at the angle that is in your profile foto-i guarantee that it will kick out on you sooner rather than later.
the correct set is 4:1 ratio ie- 4 metres up the wall to 1 metre away from wall
Boar city you only see the top half off the ladder maybe it was against wall haha

Anyway a another fooler

No way really I think another forum member is behind these crazy foreigners

Doesn't matter where in the world there from they all have the same spelling

Boar city you only see the top half off the ladder maybe it was against wall hahaAnyway a another fooler

whats this about? who dyou think it is

Boar city you only see the top half off the ladder maybe it was against wall hahaAnyway a another fooler

I thought the same thing! Spanish and making less spelling mistakes than me

who is it then? my first thought is its Green, hes often got foreign slant to start with and usually writes in that style

could it even be Gav, iv got my doubts but then again the forums flagging and when ur desperate you do desperate things . praps its a cry for help? course the perpetrators gonna deny it at 1st-dig themselves in deeper.

in serial cases like this u wont stop till caught.

Oh yes so right @boarcity. All the time i spend on my tiny phone keyboard talking to you lads and swearing at my phone for not typing what I tell it too is heaven for me. That's why I came up with some alter egos so I could double the enjoyment! :rolleyes:

Back