Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying flyers

• Thread starter Stayclearwindowcleaning
  • Start date
Just been speaking to some 1 on eBay they said they can do 5000 for £99 and get 5000 free. 10000 for £99 can't be bad with my own design. That's the best I've seen so far

Just been speaking to some 1 on eBay they said they can do 5000 for £99 and get 5000 free. 10000 for £99 can't be bad with my own design. That's the best I've seen so far
That is good. I paid £60 something from vista for 5000

We love flyers are very good bit more expensive but this company is great [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^ 20k is a good heavy load -are you goin to deliver them personally? good on you if thats so. have you got a streetmap so you can make sure not to miss out any roads.

Tip for Vista Print.

Design up your flyer the way you want it. Choose how many etc. Go alal the way to checkout but do not pay.

Leave them in your cart and log out. Within 3 days you will usually get some BS promo code email offering 50% off to buy on the day! /emoticons/smile.png)

Tip for Vista Print.
Design up your flyer the way you want it. Choose how many etc. Go alal the way to checkout but do not pay.

Leave them in your cart and log out. Within 3 days you will usually get some BS promo code email offering 50% off to buy on the day! /emoticons/smile.png)
Great tip, thanks /emoticons/smile.png

you can print your own fairly economically,course this isnt the pro look but if u want ordinary,it can be done

doling them out 20k CAN be a real chore-but it doesnt have to be

i set myself a goal,everry single flier delivered OR with fliers rotting at home i absolutely knew in the long run id not have a pot to p/ss in . Get obsessed over the doling out-but that was the only way for me to be sure the job was done. each year for 5 yrs i stepped up my printing/leafletting efforts -oh yes there were tears,not from me but my family cos they hated hearing the printer chugging away at night , but worth it in the end!

At £40 for cartridges for my printer I think I will stick to on line ordering.
ebay often has a cheaper alternative for printer cartridges . the beauty of printing your own is you can change the design if it isnt working after delivering jus a few

someone i know delivered 2k of quality card fliers and had not one single call. zilch.

ebay often has a cheaper alternative for printer cartridges . the beauty of printing your own is you can change the design if it isnt working after delivering jus a fewsomeone i know delivered 2k of quality card fliers and had not one single call. zilch.
I see your point but I have an epsom that has a fit if I try third party cartridges and have found that it is false economy for me.

I do see the benefit of short / sample runs to see what gets response before ordering 10000 flyers though.

Back