Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How big is your pole!

Diwrnach

So, while I haven't advertised as doing solar panels the inevitable has happened....

Normal two story house, can stand back and look at them fine, front and back smothered in panels, how big a pole do I need, or how big a pole do you guys use to do them from the ground standing back?

£238.80 including VAT!!! Lol!

An Extreme 47' will do the trick nicely. There you go. Don't tell me I don't give away free solar advice! Lol!

That's the pole sorted, just the H&S to go!

I've been reading through some of your old post @Solar Steve and one that sticks in my mind is that you said "by a flick of a switch they could be turned off"...ffs so just goes to show how much you knew back then :laugh:

Honestly I think the health and safety part is not really needed for me, I have worked on 3 phase industrial instulations for years, sometimes having to work on them live, a solar panel isn't really that worrying to me.

hey this could be the post to watch tonight.../emoticons/biggrin.png

and frank says its dangerous to climb up your ladder and do em with your wfp .....

franks gone all h and s these days....

Back