Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Van

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

So I had been working in the rain all day, just about to finish my last 8 houses for this week and the rain had just went off . I just go on to the slip road, traffic lights turned green! I went to take my foot of the clutch! BOOM clutch just hits the floor. Was stuck that the traffic lights on buys road. lucky some guy helped me push it in to a small lay bay. Had to fork out 40 pound to get it picked up ( pretty cheap I think) got quoted 360 from one gargae to get it fixed! I was like WTF! Went to another garage up the road and got quoted 220 lol. All in all, another bad day.

hate those day! my van goes in for a new cambelt next week! £300 and then the next week in road tax time!!!!! hate to say this, but never rains but it poors!!!! lol

hate those day! my van goes in for a new cambelt next week! £300 and then the next week in road tax time!!!!! hate to say this, but never rains but it poors!!!! lol
I just got my tax last month! I bought 2 x tri-monthly tax lol.

Latest Posts

Back