Am Going To Design My Own A4 Flyers Now ;)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Nov 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

target care homes hotels pubs etc :)

gonna go in each place and hand it in :) :D

Advertisement
  2. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

worth a shot when i got my leaflets designed the company emailed the proofs over to me and i just printed a few out on glossy a4 paper got the misses to laminate them at work then put them up

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Don't do hotels. Your end up sleeping on the bed lol. Thought you already had a hotel H?

4. Posh

Posh Hero

I said that a long time ago H. Why waste money on fancy flyers when 90% of them will go in the bin.

5. harunh

harunh Legend

posh it will cost me the same amoint of money if i buy a new printer then i have to buy the paper and on top of that i got to buy the ink.... thats expensive aswell.... plus its more headache and vistaprint are very cheap :eek: i dont know how their so cheap ?

plus ive got a hotel/pub at the moment but thats only 60 quid a month :( i need something like thats over 100 pound ! :(

i need a few big jobs not just 1

at the moment i got 2 big jobs and thats the pub/hotel and a retail chain

i need 10 on my list minimum am on 2 at the moment :) :p

6. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

please stop saying retail chain, you dont clean a retail chain you clean A retail store, but back on topic, let us know how they come out H

7. mr shine

mr shine Guru

why bother designing them yourself when most printers offer free design and have experience

8. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

I think it works out cheaper to do it yourself and that way you can make yours stand out rather than using a standard template.

It also means you can print then when you need them, no need to wait 12 days or whatever for vista print lol

Plus I can also focus on certain services. For example at this time of year ill be pushing te gutter cleans for winter, and may time ill be pushing Upvc and driveways from the dirt from winter :)

Each to their own though, everyone's requirements are different...

9. Posh

Posh Hero

Yeah your right H but once you got that that's it. Also you can just take them & get em photocopied. You can design your own & get 4 leaflets on I sheet of a4. Get a 100 photocopied for about a fiver & you have 400 leaflets. You won't have to buy loads of ink & a4 paper is dirt cheap from tescos.

10. laddergarder

I think any effort, is worth a shot when it comes to gaining monthly contracts. More than likely you will only have to get one, and you'll make the money spend on those flyers back in one month.

But why do you want a minimum for 10 harunh, IMO when you running a small business, its better to have 300 small jobs, than 15 large ones, because if you loose one or two of those large jobs, its a big dent in your income. where as you could loose 10 small jobs, and still be able to recover. IMO those big ones will be hard to replace if you do loose them.

I don't think you shouldn't go for them, or take on large jobs. But you don't want it to be a major part of you income, when your still trying to establish yourself.

Advertisement