Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The cycle of customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

James Bond

From the end of September I made the long overdue switch from traditional to WFP. I only lost 3 customers when I announced the change and since then a few have dropped away for ridiculous reasons such as I'm leaving water on the floor despite it raining an hour before I came anyway.

Some well priced work was included in the losses but I made sure I stuck with my decision not to give in to their demands for me to use ladders again.

I must admit I got a little worried but since then I have been canvassing once a week and picked up more work than before, better priced, better payers, closer to home (1 minute drive instead of 40) plus they lend themselves better to WFP.

Not trying to brag, just helping others who might be in my situation and worried about losing work that if you stand firm and keep up canvassing, the cycle of customers will continue, and also grow. Thanks for all the helpful advice on here.

I changed 2 and a half years ago and was worried about losing customers .

In the end I lost 7 but have managed to replace them with better work I couldn't have dreamt of doing trad.

You just have to take the plunge and stick to it.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back