Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need a new gardiner brush. Help

Reach For The Glass

Hi all

Ok need a new brush as my old ones knackered.

Any recommendations on preferance for maintenance cleans. 90% new upvc frames will be cleaned.

Im going to buy a medium sill brush anyway for first cleans but need a good maintanance brush thats nice and quick.

Thanks guys.

ive been using my sill brush for all cleans, i used to use soft hybrid, they all seem to wear out on the corners, switched to sill brush, better leaning results

i just got a 35cm wide brush, and wow what a brush, it get the job done so much quicker, and with 4 jets, it dose a better rinse.

Ive got a Gardiner pole with 2 brushes. One is the standard (cant rem what its called), the other is the flocked sill brush. The flocked is brilliant for leaded, I have found. Its also good, of course for the sills and gets into the little nooks and crannies very well.

Would love to try a 4 jet brush, but I imagine it will drain my backpack quick time. maybe in the future when I get a van mount..

i use 4 jets in my ultmate it gives u a good rince but with out the jet wash effect my only niggle is the jets are to close togther

i use 4 jets in my ultmate it gives u a good rince but with out the jet wash effect my only niggle is the jets are to close togther

Back